So I am a long time geek…
- Systems Architect – I put stuff together and make it work.
- Unix Sysadmin – been a professional SA for years
- Security Engineer – build security in as a part of systems
- Web Developer – written enterprise-class perl/ruby systems, some you’ve probably used.
A bit of a red-neck/outdoorsy type…
- Hunters for the Hungry – I do my part to help the farmers with critter issues
- Cider Master – Been making my own apple cider for some time now
- I Enjoy Cuong Nhu martial arts as a form of mental relaxation and focus, as well as a great way to stay in shape.
I am active in several professional organizations, and speak at conferences regularly:
I am a proud member of SAGE, LOPSA .. and have been a part of USENIX for 15+ years.